So far, that various rough cuts/sample rushes or draft scenes/behind-the-scenes/ident drafts etc
Please pass on full quality copies of these to me!!!
TRY TO MAKE SURE YOUR POST, AND TEXT ON YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNELS, MAKES IT CLEAR/PUTS INTO CONTEXT WHAT WE'RE SEEING - YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, WHATS MISSING etc, BUT YOUR BLOG/YOUTUBE AUDIENCE DOESN'T!!!!!!!
Here's a nice eg of a group doing a post highlighting their group dynamic, and showing the creative process - and the role of aud feedback in this - at work. Some suspicion the 'feedback' was a tad rehearsed, but then what reality shows these do show actualite/reality?!
- how did the shoot for this go?
- what lessons did you learn from this?
- make any changes to idea/storyboard/cast/roles/production schedule etc?
- have any behind-the-scenes vids/photos of the shoot?
- what do you intend to add/change/re-do now?
- what works and what doesn't?
- what aud feedback have you received, and what influence has this had?